future Bono
"should we play soccer mom?"afternoon church
We have been very busy lately. James has been busy at work and working with the young men in our ward. He went on an overnight backpacking trip with them. Yes it was cold that night but the next day was actually warm and they all had a good time. Now it's cold and rainy again. I'm so excited for spring! Jonas got to come with me to work as I was in charge of a speech and language group for little ones last Monday. He had a great time and always loves being with other kids although he does turn into a "that's mine" monster at some point whenever he's around other kids. It was really nice that he could just come with me.
One of the funny things he's done lately is that he takes the wire for his monitor and puts the little end in his ear and holds the other end and then sings one line of a U2 song over and over like this, "he runs like a riverrrrrrrrrrrrr". I think he puts that wire in his ear because he saw this Disney music video and he really liked it so of course he wanted to watch it over and over and over again. I'm pretty sure he's trying to imitate those kids.
7 comments:
So cute at dinner. I've been that tired before. It was usually on my mission, especially the first while I was there and didn't know that language. I know his pain. He's is getting so big. That rice looks pretty good, what time is dinner?
Absolutely Hilarious!!
I can't believe how big he is getting.. we miss you.. Are you loving your town any more then i love Pocatello?? We are counting down the days..
Love,
I love that video!! Let me guess, was that on a Sunday?Mollie drinks her sippy cup upside down too, it's the funniest thing.
I hear you- I cannot wait until spring weather hits. I love the ear bud picture. So, so cute! Caleb has been asking 'Momma, where Jonas?' so tell him hello from us!!
You must have afternoon church like us....it's a killer for these little kids. How do you like those overnight campouts? I can't wait for the week long campout this summer...that's going to be the LONGEST week of my life! Hey when do you find out when & where you are moving next???
Okay, so I think my kids are the only ones who will never just fall asleep ANYWHERE but in their beds. I can remember one time for each of them, when they fell asleep in the highchair. They never will fall asleep while I'm holding them, etc. They will fall asleep in the carseat though. Anyways, that was way cute of Jonas. The picture of him pretending to listen to the music cracked me up too. He is growing up so much! What a cutie!
SO cute, and i cannot believe how big he's getting... the next Bono, huh? at the very least he'll know his tunes, thanks to some hip parents. :) we are lucky--we share a building with the spanish branch, and they are traditionally late to bed, late to rise, so it works out great for us to have 9am church EVERY YEAR!! :) thinking of you... :)
Post a Comment