It was fun to read your tag Jessica.
Sorry it has taken so long for me to do mine.
A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names; then goes to there blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged.
10 years ago:
I was in my second year at snow college trying to decide what to do next.
Snacks I enjoy:
I totally agree with Jessica on one favorite snack, gummy bears, especially the chocolate covered cinnamon type. Another favorite is popcorn and lately I have loved snacking on nuts, dried cherries, pink lady apples, pretzels and peanut butter. I love snacks can you tell?
5 things on my to-do-list today:
1. take Jonas to his Dr. appt.
2. babysit my friend's daughter
3. check on my other friend's cats and get her mail while she's away
4. do laundry
5. call ward member about upcoming ward activity
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off student loans, buy a house, take me and my family and James' family on a tropical vacation, pay for a deserving student's college education
3 of my bad habits:
1. I love to eat really dark chocolate
2. I love to hit the snooze button instead of just getting up
3. Something that really bugs James, I don't squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube and I don't put the cap back on it either
5 places I have lived:
1. Kearns UT
2. Hungary
3. Logan UT
4. Ann Arbor Michigan
Jobs I have had: server at a wedding reception center, worked in the playroom at the bowling ally, scanning girl at Bear River Insurance co., teller at grocery store, graduate assistant, JC Penney salesperson, Speech Therapist, Mom
Things people don't know about me:
1. I just found out that I've lost some hearing in one ear so I'm partially deaf.So, next time you see me talk into my left ear.
2. I like to read encyclopedias
3. I am a perpetual toe stubber. I accidentally stub my toes almost daily.
I tag
Laura, Diantha, Courtney P., Amy P., and Kim B.
3 comments:
Very nice. I totally forgot I tagged you.
Yeah, I got to get on this tagging thing and do mine as well. This was fun to read!
Hey, I hear ya on the Pink Lady apples. Seth and I have this thing where, when we're at the store, I always tell him to get me pink ladies. He always comes back with fuji. Then when I tell him to go back and get pink ladies he says, "but I thought you said fuji" and then I say, "No, I NEVER say fuji. I ALWAYS say pink lady. How can you get those mixed up? This happens every time we go to the store!" I have to find another task for him at the grocery store because he just can't handle apples.
But yeah. . .pink ladies have been my saving grace this pregnancy. In fact, I'm craving one now. . .
I found your blog. Funny how one link leads to the next. Sounds like y'all are doing great. your not missing much here...just more rain snow and ice :0)
Post a Comment